Pages

Saturday 11 August 2012

Taking a break


Friday Night I decided to take a break over the weekend and do absolutely nothing for the weekend. All I can say is that I hope I am far more successful at e-marketing than I am at taking a break.
I woke up Saturday with absolutely nothing on my mind, except relaxing and spending the day with my two dogs, WRONG!

I visited a mate and found him pulling a set of shelving from his shed wall. How he hoped to achieve that without injuring or killing himself, is beyond me. I guess you can see where this is going........

Being the good Samaritan that I am, I helped him get the shelving down, only to discover that his carpentry skills are next to non-existent. So! What do I do? I go home and load my car up with all my tools and spend the rest of the day sawing, cutting, drilling, etc, until behold a new dartboard in its own cupboard set in the middle of the old shelving.

Now! Sunday morning has come, has arrived and I find myself sitting at my computer,  getting back into working on my website and re-hashing over my business plan, schedules and campaigns.
It took "taking a break" to show me that I belong in e-marketing.
Part of my Goals for my business is to be able to take a break whenever I feel like it. I guess I'll just have to wait until then.
Sorry dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment